Strategically located, The Camden Waterfront has central access to major highways, roadways, and mass transit systems.
- Dedicated Camden Waterfront shuttle to major mass transit drop-off locations
- Easily accessible to interstates I-95, I-676, I-76, and I-295
- Convenient access to other major roadways, including SR-130, SR-38, and SR-70, as well as Philadelphia International Airport and 30th Street Station (Amtrak)
- Public transportation via PATCO Speedline, NJ Transit River LINE, and RiverLink Ferry, as well as Walter Rand Transportation Center and City Hall Station
- Dedicated pedestrian and bicycle paths and the Benjamin Franklin Bridge, supporting thousands who drive, walk, and bike between the City of Camden, Greater Camden County, and Center City Philadelphia